Cupcakes!
from Smallcakes Cupcakery in Avignon Shops



These delectable little pastries came from a new cupcake shoppe in town, Smallcakes. They make fresh cupcakes daily, and even by 5 p.m. on a Saturday, they had plenty to choose from. I highly recommend trying one. You can find Smallcakes in the Avignon Shops in Olathe off of 119th Street.
I bought four flavors:
Lemon with vanilla cake and butter cream with lemon frosting on top
Vanilla with pink butter cream
Chocoholic, with chocolate cake and chocolate butter cream
Peanut Butter Cup, with chocolate cake and peanut butter butter cream

I know there are only three pictures. I was overcome by a cupcake induced frenzy and ate the peanut butter cupcake before I got a picture of it. What can I say, I lost my mind. Forgive me!

Comments

Popular Posts