Mexican Monday

Soft Shell Beef and Bean Tacos


Ingredients:
Beef Mixture:
1 lb. ground beef
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 cup salsa (I used my mom's homemade salsa, but Pace or any other favorite salsa would work.)

Sprinkle ground beef with seasoned salt and brown. Add salsa and simmer for 5 minutes.

Bean Mixture:
1 can Old El Paso Refried Beans
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Cook beans with salsa and shredded cheese until hot.

Taco Toppings:
Soft Tortillas, 6 inch, warmed
Lettuce, chopped
Cheese, shredded
Tomatoes, diced
Avocado, diced
Salsa

To assemble, take a spoon of beans and spread it on tortilla. Top with ground beef, and your favorite taco toppings. You can also add sour cream if you are so inclined. Not me, though. I hate sour cream, with a passion! There, I said it, and I am not taking it back.





Comments

Popular Posts