Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
I bought the garlic naan at Aldi! It was very tasty. I made the sauces from scratch. The rest of the ingredients were just roasted.
As for ingredients, you can add whatever you wish. I roasted my vegetables and grilled my chicken ahead of time. You can use whatever you wish, but cook it first, especially the chicken, because the pizza is only in the oven 8 minutes.
Assembly of Pizza
Assemble pizza by placing naan bread on cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add sauce, mozzarella cheese and whatever toppings you prefer. Add some fresh grated Parmesan cheese if you like before you put it in the oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Friday, November 27, 2015
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more, to taste
- 1 1/4 cup cornflakes cereal, crushed (I used Frosted Flakes)
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 1 hour. Let cool before peeling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch pie plate or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the topping, combine cornflakes, pecans and brown sugar. Stir in butter until well combined; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat sweet potatoes, butter, sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla and salt on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add sweet potato mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cornflakes mixture around the outside of the dish, leaving room in the center.
- Place into oven and bake until the topping is golden, about 20 minutes. Add marshmallows to the middle and bake until lightly golden on top, an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. (adapted from Some Kitchen Stories)