Happy Cinco de Mayo!

You mess with the bull, you get the horns! Now, bring on the margaritas!


Vintage and post-86 Fiesta were used on the this table. I found the decorations on the napkins at a garage sale. The colors were bold and matched perfectly.



Fiesta colors used on this table include:
Sunflower
Vintage Chartreuse
Tangerine
Vintage Red
Peacock



The tablecloth was found in Topeka, KS at an antique store on a recent dishing trip.



The glasses came from a thrift store. I heard they were once sold at The Dollar Store, but I am not sure.



The red stripe vase was a Homer Laughlin China Collectors Club exclusive.







The pattern on the tablecloth is amazing. The colors are so vibrant, and there was no staining.


I am sharing at Between Naps on the Porch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this table! All of the bright colors are perfect with the tablecloth and your Fiesta looks great.

Popular Posts