Please follow my blog by email.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

You mess with the bull, you get the horns! Now, bring on the margaritas!


Vintage and post-86 Fiesta were used on the this table. I found the decorations on the napkins at a garage sale. The colors were bold and matched perfectly.



Fiesta colors used on this table include:
Sunflower
Vintage Chartreuse
Tangerine
Vintage Red
Peacock



The tablecloth was found in Topeka, KS at an antique store on a recent dishing trip.



The glasses came from a thrift store. I heard they were once sold at The Dollar Store, but I am not sure.



The red stripe vase was a Homer Laughlin China Collectors Club exclusive.







The pattern on the tablecloth is amazing. The colors are so vibrant, and there was no staining.


I am sharing at Between Naps on the Porch.

1 comment:

tablescapesbybev.com said...

I love this table! All of the bright colors are perfect with the tablecloth and your Fiesta looks great.