My Buddy


This is my best buddy, Boo.  He is the most eccentric dog I know, but I adore his personality.  He is quirky, at times standoffish, and at times lovey and clingy.  He cracks me up.  He is always up for play.  His favorite game is when I chase him.  He absolutely loves it.  Also, I love when he cuddles up to me because his fur is like human hair.  It is so soft.  Silky soft, actually.  Plus, how can you not like those ears.  I mean, they just frame his face and make his expressions so cute.  Everyone that meets Boo wants to take him home.  He just has a magnetic pull over people, and he has had that since he was a puppy.

Comments

Boo is quite the handsome chap! I love my fur-kids. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 Guinea Pigs. We don't tell the other animals but the dogs are my favorites, haha

Popular Posts