Fiesta de Mayo


Happy Cinco de Mayo, or as I like to say, Fiesta de Mayo. 

I love this vintage tablecloth with the bold red and black designs. The bullfighter is my favorite on the cloth. I found the red stripe glasses at an antique store. This table uses Post-86 Fiesta in Scarlet and Black.  It also has P-86 Ivory with red stripes on the salt and pepper and the disk pitcher. The gravy boat, creamer and sugar are HLC nautilus with delicate red and black stripes.










So, are you ready for the Fiesta with Fiesta?

I am participating in Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.

Comments

Marigene said…
Great table and that is a fabulous vintage tablecloth!
Alycia Nichols said…
I'm with Marigene...love the tablecloth! It has a very vintage yet current feel to it. I really like the glassware you used here, too. The stripes just at the top give it a really neat look and, of course, work well with the other elements on the table. What a great find! Great play on words, too: Fiesta!!! Hope yours was a good one!
Marlis said…
Your Fiesta de Mayo is a great table. Love the vintage tablecloth. The dishes work so well with it. Viva Cinco de Mayo! xo marlis
One Dish Dude said…
Thanks Marigene, Alycia, and Marlis--
I love to read your comments!

Popular Posts