Hello, December!

I was surfing my favorite blogs and came across this quote regarding what to get people for Christmas:  

"Get them something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read."

So, loved ones and people who just want to suck up to me, here ya go.

Something I want--more Fiesta, feel free to buy up as much flamingo as you want as it is going to be retired next.

Something I need--a snow blower. What is that expression? Go Big or Go Home. Remember, the amount you spend equals how much you love me.

Something to wear--Daddy needs a new pair of shoes, y'all. Make it happen.

Something to read--Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich or Charles Faudree Home by Charles Faudree. I read that he died on Nov. 27th at the age of 75. The design community will sorely miss him. He was a master of design.

Comments

Popular Posts