Halloween 2011

Scenes of a Halloween

Abby in her witchy costume.


Boo wearing his "I Might Be Cute, But I Bite" shirt.


Schnitzel in her Martha Stewart costume.



The Dark Angel



A Dog Day at the Ballet






Aren't we happy? Now, bring on the candy!






Look at me! I am the best tiger ever!

Handing out candy to 5000 children, though you only see two here.



Check out my tiger tail!


Tiger's gonna do what Tiger's gonna do.




Sweet Ride: If you gotta trick or treat, this is the way to roll!


A little from his friends.

The most fun he has had all night. He must have put the candy in and taken it out 50 times.



Wiped out after a night of handing out candy to approximately 5000 trick or treaters.







A good night was had by all. Halloweenies was a great success. Now, did someone say it is time to decorate for Christmas?

Comments

Popular Posts