Have I mentioned I am addicted to roast?  I mean, really, I need a 12 step program for this roast addiction.  On a whim, I decided to search out a new recipe.  On numerous websites, I found the 3 Packet Roast.  This is the easiest, tastiest roast and so low maintenance because it is all done in the crock pot.


3 Packet Roast


1 Packet Brown Gravy
1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
1 Packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing
2-3 lb. chuck roast
2-3 cups water
2 cups sliced mushrooms (optional)


Place roast in crock pot.  Empty the 3 packets over the roast.  Pour water over the packet seasonings.  Cook on high for 8 hours.  I added the mushrooms two hours before it was done.  


I served with mashed potatoes.  The juice from the roast makes a wonder gravy.


Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts