HLCCA

How happy does Fiesta make me?  Well, whenever I look at it, it puts me in a good mood.  It just brings joy to my kitchen and my life.  I eat off of Fiesta for every home cooked meal. My collection started as a fluke, and I am so glad it did. It led me to the HLCCA organization and the wonderful people associated with it. I can now talk about dishes to people without getting the stranges looks. :-)


The Yellow Harlequin ball pitcher and the Lilac Fiesta Pitcher.


Kitchen Kraft Casserole, found in an antique shop.  Lovely roses around the edge and the lid make this very pretty.


A close-up of the Kitchen Kraft Casserole lid.


This is the object of my quest at the convention.  A medium green 10 inch plate.  Love it.  Now, I have all my plates for my sets of vintage Fiesta.  Now on to bowls.


The St. Louis disk pitcher was won at the auction.  I love the decals.  I have been to the arch, and I am so glad I won this.

Comments

Popular Posts