Post Snow-shoveling meal!

I shoveled snow!  I know, I can't believe it either. Fortunately, I had three neighborhood kids helping. I totally believe in child labor, and before you have a coronary, I did pay them.
After shoveling all that snow, I needed a good, hot meal!


This was dinner: Baked chicken tenders, cream-style corn and my own pasta-veggie creation.

Broccoli Garlic Buttered Pasta

Ingredients:
1 cup of pasta, cooked
1 crown of broccoli florets
1 carrot, diced small
4 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

Cook pasta and carrots together until al dente. Add broccoli for a few minutes at the end. Drain, but reserve 1 cup of the pasta liquid.
Saute garlic in butter and olive oil. Add pasta and veggies.  Add pasta water as needed. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.

Comments

Popular Posts