The end of the year is a time for reflection. Let's look back on the year with Boo, shall we?
This is one of the few pics where he is not hamming it up for the camera. He shoulda been in pictures, I tell ya!
Okay, so he needs a haircut. The poor guy can barely see, but he is so cuddly when his hair grows out. His fur is very soft.
Schnitzel was supposed to play with him, but she is having none of it most of the time.
Post grooming. Notice the flashy scarf.
A cone head for sure. He didn't wear it long--it was just too pathetic.
This is the first pic I can remember taking of Boo.
This is my very favorite pic of Boo. It was taken after a long day of Christmas play. He fell asleep on one of his toys.
Things Boo has destroyed.
He has chewed or eaten:
1. A 12 dollar rug. I was sad.
2. A 50 dollar rug. I was mad.
3. A 200 dollar rug. He almost lost his life--kidding, I just gave him evil stares for the rest of the day.
4. A hole in the carpet in my bedroom. Don't even get me started
5. About 12 stuffed dog toys.
6. Numerous towels, washcloths, etc.
7. One dog bed.
8. A pair of slippers.
9. A cell phone charger cord.
10. 47 rolls of toilet paper! I can't keep him out of the bathroom. So, if you come to my house, you will notice all of the bathroom doors are closed.
This is the cutest dog I have ever seen. There is a reason he was made so cute with such a sunny personality. Otherwise, he would be homeless. I kid, I kid~sort of!