The Twelve Days of Christmas

Ghost of Christmases Past

Here is a glimpse of last year's Christmas. Boo was only 5 lbs. last Christmas. He is about 19 lbs. now, but still just as adorable.




I am planning the new color scheme this year. Mary Carol said the color of the year was red, so I think that may be it. I am toying with blue, but it will probably end up red.



Ahhh, silver trays! See yesterday's post. I love them. I couldn't live without them. Okay, I could probably live without them, but it would be a very dull and less shiny existence.


Cookie baking begins soon. I have some new recipes, but I will be making some old stand-bys also. Yummm, Christmas cookies. Does it get any better?


Love this wreath. This year it is topping an urn that has a concrete bust in it.



Comments

Popular Posts