5. Helen Mirren—call her a Dame please; she is so classy.
4. Sandra Bullock—will be playing the part of best actress tonight, and looking stunning doing it, except for the reddish orange lipstick.
3. Jennifer Lopez—nothing like a statement dress to get you noticed.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker, SJP, looking very retro chic. She never disappoints.
Tie for #1. Queen Latifah—just absolute glamourous perfection. She was fabulous.
Tie for #1. Zoe Saldana—this was so unexpectedly stunning, flashy and couture. Some will love it and some will hate it. I loved it!
5. Rachel McAdams—OMG someone spilled a watercolor palette on her dress.
4. Vera Farmiga—Ruffle me this! Too many ruffles; the dress is definitely wearing her.
3. Anna Kendrick—too washed out. Hmmm, a new clothing category, the Flesh Dress.
2. Charlize Theron—stole Princess Leia’s hair buns and transformed them into boob covers!
1. Diane Kruger—the black lacy parts break up this dress in an unflattering manner.