Elimination Night

Idol Results--The Cranky Pants Version

The Judges' Save is Back! Any contestant can be saved up until the top 5 with the votes of all the judges.

Jumpin' Jack Flash, David Cook has lost more hair. Anyone wanna take bets on how long it will be before he is bald? I think they teased (how’s that for old school beauty shop terminology) it up way too much in the back. But rock on DC, we love ya anyway.

This tidbit was kind of a surprise, hat tip to Wendy Williams--rumor has it Ellen hired her own writers because she didn't like the Idol writers. I wonder how many of the judges' comments are pre-scripted???

Some singer I have never heard of performs. Her song didn’t make me want to get to know her. NEXT!

Ryan’s interviews of the contestants bug the hell out of me. He is stalling and trying to stretch this 15 minute show into an hour with stupid questions.

Kesha performs. She wants to be Lady Gaga but does not even come close. Her voice is annoying…blah, blah, blah. I want my Gaga.

Down to Paige and Lacey, and it is Lacey. A twist—the departing contestant can pick the song she wants to sing to try and impress the judges into keeping her.

No save tonight. Goodbye Lacey Brown.

Comments

Popular Posts