31 Days in the Kitchen--Day 12

Quesadillas



Small Flour Tortillas
Chicken tenders. cooked and cubed
Cheese, I like a cheddar mix
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Onions, diced and sauteed (optional)
Green Bell Pepper, diced and sauteed (optional)
Cilantro (optional)
Salsa
Non-stick cooking spray

My quesadillas are never the same. Sometimes I use just chicken and cheese, but my favorite is to add bacon. Bacon makes everything better. Just ask me, and I will tell you. I start by spraying the pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then, I place a tortilla in the pan, add cheese, chicken, bacon, cilantro, peppers and onions. Place a tortilla on top and then cook over medium heat until the bottom starts to brown just a little. Flip the tortilla and cook until it browns the other side. Once done, slice it into quarters and top with salsa, or guacamole, or sour cream.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember when you HATED Cilantro...it was in some Guacamole we had at a restaurant off Metcalf near the old Rock Bottom..about.......20 years ago???????????? Glad you have rediscovered the best herb ever..

Popular Posts