31 Days in the Kitchen--Day 20

THE THING I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT--SERIOUSLY!

Yesterday was rough! Last day of parent-teacher conferences, so I worked late and didn't get to post. I am making up for it today by posting twice. So here is the deal, I could not live without my dishwasher. Yeah, yeah, I know I could do them by hand, and I have done that many times in my life, and during those times I longed for a dishwasher. Now, I am pretty sure I would sacrifice eating to get one if I needed it.

Among the myriad of conversations I have at work with the secretaries, one of the most educational was about dishwashers. Who knew? Sue, the Dishwasher Queen, gave us all a tip that I had never heard. She said you should always let your water run through your faucet on hot so that when your dishwasher starts, it will be using hot water, instead of working to heat up the water. Very useful, and it makes a lot of sense to me.




Comments

Popular Posts